Sliding interior partition on the STRATUS mechanism
– Door leaf 45 mm. Engineering construction, frame made of double timber multi–layered solid wood + two HDF panels.
– Options for fabric finishes: FONDO – primer for painting; LACCATO/ LACCATO GLOSS – matte enamel /glossy enamel; VENEER – natural veneer, matt lacquer; HPL – decorative composite material.
– Aluminum end edge – additional protection and aesthetics (for HPL finishing, option for: FONDO, VENEER).
–Unique sliding system STRATUS – Patent UNION: all mechanisms (carriages and Soft Closing systems) – Made in Italy; monoblock rail, soft silent movement, smooth closing closers, framing with a system of super–strong neodymium magnets.
– Versatility of elements. The same tracks are used for hidden and visible mounting structures.
– Thanks to the use of aluminum trim for structures with a visible track, a sustained minimalistic interior design is provided. Removable platband makes it possible to service the mechanism during operation.
– There is no mechanical connection between the structural elements. Fastening is carried out using profiled hooks and neodymium super–strong magnets.
– All aluminum guides and visible structural elements can be presented in 8 standard aluminum colors.
– Maximum dimensions: width up to 120 cm, height up to 300 cm.
Minimal cost in collection