Sliding interior partition on the STRATUS mechanism
- Door leaf with a thickness of 45 mm. Aluminum frame around the perimeter: visible aluminum edging - 1.5 mm.
- Two safety glasses: GLASS LACCATO/LACCATO MATT – glossy painted glass/frosted painted glass; MIRROR – mirrors. Filling of the web: porous lightweight material - additional rigidity of the structure.
- Two safety glasses: TRANSPARENT GLASS – translucent glass. The perimeter of the glass on the width of the profile on the inside is painted black.
-Unique sliding system STRATUS – Patent UNION: all mechanisms (carriages and Soft Closing systems) - Made in Italy; monoblock rail, soft silent movement, smooth closing closers, framing with a system of super-strong neodymium magnets.
- Versatility of elements. The same tracks are used for hidden and visible mounting structures.
- Thanks to the use of aluminum trim for structures with a visible track, a sustained minimalistic interior design is provided. Removable platband makes it possible to service the mechanism during operation.
- There is no mechanical connection between the structural elements. Fastening is carried out using profiled hooks and neodymium super-strong magnets.
- Sliding system – in the finishing of the web profile. All aluminum guides and visible structural elements can be presented in 8 standard aluminum colors.
- Maximum dimensions: width up to 120 cm, height up to 300 cm.
Minimal cost in collection